about The ex libris society
The Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation
established the Ex Libris Society to honor and show appreciation to its most loyal and generous donors. Their support and commitment sustains Cuyahoga County Public Library's programs and services now and for future generations. Donors who give an annual fund gift of $1,000 or more are recognized in the Ex Libris Society and enjoy exclusive benefits and unique experiences that only the Library can provide.
ex libris society LEVELS
- Presale ticket opportunities for the William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage series and other special events
- Unique opportunities to meet and mingle with best-selling and award-winning authors
- Access to invitation-only donor appreciation events
- Reserved seating at select Cuyahoga County Public Library sponsored events
- Special recognition in library publications
BECAUSE YOU ARE GENEROUS
All gifts to the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Every gift makes a difference.
Make a secure gift online
using your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card. We use industry-standard technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.
Please make your check payable to:
Cuyahoga County Public Foundation
Cuyahoga County Public Library
2111 Snow Road
Parma, Ohio 44134
Give us a call at 216.749.9420
. You can make a gift over the phone and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.