Our branches hold regular book discussion groups for people of all ages and interest areas. Check the Event calendar
for locations and dates. Registration may be required for some groups.
Book Discussion Sets
Got a discussion group, but don’t have the books? We can help. If you’re a book discussion group leader, you can reserve book sets in advance for pick-up at your local branch. There are more than 200 different titles
in the book discussion collection, including some large print versions and audiobooks on CD. To reserve any of our book discussion sets, call or visit your local branch
"Bookable" items like Reading Sets may be booked up to one year in advance. Call your branch
to book items.
To book an item you will need:
- Loan period = 6 weeks (non-renewable)
- We need at least 2 business days to accommodate bookings.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per set, per day.
- Your library card number.
- The title of the item.
- The date the item is needed.
- The branch where you will pick up the item.