Cuyahoga County Public Library offers a variety of document services to meet your needs, including photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and mobile printing.
| Mobile Printing
| Microform Readers
| Office Supplies
Every Cuyahoga County Public Library branch has at least one coin-operated multi-function copy machine for public use. Black and white is the default print setting, but color printing is available.
•Black and white — 10¢ per page
•Color — 25¢ per page
We reserve the right to refuse a copy order if fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code)
governs making photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of the conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction will not be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
Self-service faxing and scanning is available at all of our branches, free of charge.
•Faxing to international telephone numbers is not available.
•You cannot receive faxes at our branches, our machines do not accept fax replies.
•Scanned documents can be saved directly to either a USB drive or sent to an email address. There is no charge for this service.
Our Mobile Printing service allows you to print Word documents, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, popular image formats and other files from anywhere using your phone or device.*
Follow these steps to print from your device:
1. Email your file(s) to email@example.com. You will receive an email reply with a user confirmation number when your files are accepted.†
2. Head on over to any copy/fax machine in any one of our 27 branches.
3. Tap the "Xerox Mobile Print Solution" icon on the menu. Enter the user confirmation number from the email reply and tap "Login."
4. Select the file(s) you want to print and the desired print settings (e.g., number of copies, color, paper size, orientation).
5. Pay for your printouts (the process is the same as paying for copies).
* You can print files with the following extensions: .doc, .docm, .docx, .gif, .htm, .html, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .pcl6, .pclxl, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .ps, .rtf, .tif, .tiff, .txt, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xdw.
† You have 24 hours to print your file(s).
Typewriters are available for public use at select branches (see below). Please call the branch for to reserve a typewriter.
Microform readers are available at select branches. Our microform readers give you the option to scan microfilms onto flash drives.
Fairview Park Branch
Commonly used office supplies are avaiable for purchase at the check out desks in our branches. Items available for purchase include:
•Pens, pencils and highlighters
•Phone charging cables
•RTA bus passes
•U.S. postage stamps