Make your own tracks, green screen videos, podcasts or audiobook recordings in one of our free audio/video recording studios. Complete a short orientation class and you'll be on your way to becoming the next big thing.
After you have completed your orientation class, please print and fill out this form. The completed form must be returned to the branch where you attended orientation.
• Recording Studio User Agreement
Once you return your completed user agreement you can use your library card to reserve a recording studio anytime during regular hours. No library card? No problem. You can apply for one online.
Warrensville Heights Branch
•Soundproof recording booth
•Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Audition CC audio editing software
•Garageband audio editing software
•Keyboard DAW controller
- Cuyahoga County Public Library's Rules of Conduct apply to all those who use our recording studios.
- Visitors must complete an orientation class before they can book a recording studio.
- Please bring your library card or another form of picture ID.
- When you book a recording studio you accept full responsibility for the condition of the studio and its equipment.
- You may book a recording studio for one hour each day. If no one else has booked the recording studio after your session has ended, you may stay longer.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children ages 10 or under.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the recording studios.
- Please do not unplug or adjust the recording studio equipment. As a librarian for assistance if a problem occurs.
- Up to three people are allowed in the recording studio at a time.
- Recording studios close 15 minutes before the branch closes. See our daily hours of operation here.